Friday, December 18, 2009

Any one suggest a good anti aging cream?

I have been researching hundreds of creams and chemical peels for my face. I was wondering if any one can suggest a product that does what it says. looking to tighten skin, light wrinkles, and even out tone.Any one suggest a good anti aging cream?
Repairwear by Clinique. I got a sample of it last time I shopped there and have been using it under my eyes and around my mouth. It is a MIRACLE worker, seriously. I plan to go back and buy the full size next paycheck.Any one suggest a good anti aging cream?
clinique
Look into Arbonne. Feel free to visit my website and let me know if you have any questions or would like to know anything further. I use the NutriMinC Re9 system and LOVE it!
Elemis Pro Collagen is supposed to be good and wins lots of awards.
There is definitely a lot of creams out there and it is hard to choose. I would recommend to go sign up for the free newsletter at www.eliminateskinaging.com





It's a new information source for anti-aging skin care products and skincare tips. Very good information source.

No comments:

Post a Comment