Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best inexpensive anti-aging lotion/cream?

I am 14 and I want to prevent premature aging. If you say oh my gosh you are to young then you should know that it is better to work on it now than to cure later.





So basically I want an inexpensive anti-aging lotion/cream that I can buy at my local drugstore. (Please make sure your recommendations are ones that are for daytime or all day.) I have normal to dry skin and would like something that has at least 2.5 FL OZ.What is the best inexpensive anti-aging lotion/cream?
alba botanica has a great moisturizer that hydrates skin and protects from sun rays is called sea moss moisturizer with spf 15 you can find it on rite aid or walmart stores also cvs. albabotanica.comWhat is the best inexpensive anti-aging lotion/cream?
Well, hun, I'm 21 and just as ';worried'; as you, but thats b.c they say in your 20's wrinkles start. At 14...uhhh your wasting your cash and just happen to be 14 when the age of anti-aging products just became to be. At least wait until your 18! I mean, they'll still be around, I promise you. But if you must, I found Clinque Youth Surge SPF 15 is helpful which is $48.50 at the mall. The inexpensive ones are at pharmacies like L'Oreal Serum Concentrate or Roc Age Diminishing DAY CREAM SPF 15 thats around over $10.





P.s. Check for you skin type like oily or dry b.c some contain oils that causes breakouts. There are anti-aging products that contain NO oils, which I find helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment