Friday, December 18, 2009

Which is the best and efficient anti-aging cream for you?

Which anti-aging face cream is the best for you?Which is the best and efficient anti-aging cream for you?
I'm 23 and I've recently started using Artistry Time Defiance Night Recovery Lotion and I really like it. I'm still a little young to start using a full treatment but I really like the way my skin feels and looks now. It looks more supple, smoother and brighter. :)





http://aorihuela.qbeautyzone.com/Which is the best and efficient anti-aging cream for you?
A really great product is Firming and Tightening Cream made by a company called Cosmetic Surgeon in a Jar. Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg came out with the Cosmetic Surgeon in a Jar products, they specialize in anti-aging specifically.





This one product though, the firming and tightening cream.. which you can take a look at here: http://www.cosmeticsurgeoninajar.com/ski鈥?/a> is great. You will see results within the first week or two. Great product, great results.. really decreases the wrinkles and smooths out your skin.





Hope this helps.
Hi,





I generally find that creams have only a small effect on my skin, because they work from the outside not the inside. I was recommended an internal product that helps skin look younger.





Compared to most creams I've used, it is definitely better and has noticeably improved the quality of my skin. The main reason I used it was that it was on a free trial, so if it's still available for free, i'd say give it a try. Hope this helps you.
Nothing. I age twice as fast as most people and nothing can stop it. But to keep it from getting worse, I just keep my skin covered as much as I can, and try to constantly wear sunscreen. When I clean my face I usually use green tea soap and Noxema, then at night I put St. Ives Collagen/Elastin lotion on my face.
Click here for a free trial of Revitol Anti Aging Solution


http://www.revitol.com/site/revitol_complete_anti_aging/?aid=689163

No comments:

Post a Comment