Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best anti-aging cream for face?

Please leave product names and perhaps also a website if they have one.What is the best anti-aging cream for face?
Every day there is a new anti-aging cream launched and everybody has different skin. I would suggest a visit to a dermatologist will be your best bet.What is the best anti-aging cream for face?
Lacura!


its really cheap (like 6 bucks!)


in magazines (ok! i think) has been compared with lacome and really expensive creams!


its really good!


and it sells like hot cakes in Europe!
Insanity,





This is what I use for my fine lines:


Preve extreme anti aging


http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcr鈥?/a>





hope this helps you like it did for me and my mother.
neutrogena!


avon anew also uses some age repair products that customers say works well too!

No comments:

Post a Comment