Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best anti wrinkle / anti aging skin cream?

Like a lot of ladies i am approaching my 40's and have always moisturised my skin, but now i want something that moisturises and takes care of those smaller wrinkles that will start to appear on my face.





Does anyone know of a good product? and where i can get a free sample to try for myself before buying?, as some are quite expensive, Thank you.What is the best anti wrinkle / anti aging skin cream?
Nivea cream for 拢1 as the other expensive ones have been scientifically proven to irritate the skin and worsen wrinklesWhat is the best anti wrinkle / anti aging skin cream?
I use Clinique skincare. I also have sensitive skin so some of the moisturizers I cant use because they are to heavy for me. Clinique has several products including Turnaround Cream, Stop Stgns and All About Eyes that I absolutely love. My mom who is soon to be 64 and has used the products since the beginning of time..well their time anyway, is often mistaken for my sister and my YOUNGER sister at that. So it did not take to many of those comments until I was at the Clinique counter myself! As for a sample you can go to any Clinique counter and talk with a technician and she will tell you what you need and give you some to let you try it. They also will do your makeup for you as well!
i heard that caracol cream (i'm not sure on the exact spelling) is a wonderful product that sells for a good price (around the 70 dollar range). it was, a few weeks ago, offering a free sample. so i would look it up on the internet and try and get a free sample if they're still available.
Arbonne is a great anti-aging product. It is expensive to begin, but it's concentrated and the pumps are measured so you only use as much product as you need. Check out Arbonne.com, or if you want to get hooked up w/ a distributor, I can help with that!
i work for avon, they do some really good ones and they also do samples use this web site to find your nearest avon rep http://www.uk.avon.com hope this is some help, my mom swears by the stuff x x
Look for Retin-A in the cream ingredients.





More than any cream,limiting sun exposure and not smoking helps keep skin smooth and younger looking.
Kinetin has been proven to work very well.
G A

No comments:

Post a Comment