Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's the best anti-aging day cream for someone with very dry and sensitive skin?

I have really really dry skin and most moisturisers aren't enough for me and leave me with dry skin. I want to use an anti-aging cream (am 25) but has to be something that will be enough for my skin!What's the best anti-aging day cream for someone with very dry and sensitive skin?
An Anti-ageing cream that contains Vitamin E Vitamin hydrates there's kin and also keeps it supple and youthful and plump





Also if you go to you local health food shops they usually sell anti ageing creams that contain less chemicals.What's the best anti-aging day cream for someone with very dry and sensitive skin?
Good old Nivea it's the best (the original one in the blue tin),It's thick and creamy ,I've used this for years.
the best anti-aging cream out there...SUNSCREEN!





find a noncomodegenic (not pore-clogging) suncreen with UVA and UVB protection (try neutragena). i use one from neutragena and it makes my skin evenly textured and smooth so i would definately recommend it to everyone





it will keep you from aging prematurely and getting wrinkly and leathery skin!





if your skin isnt too dry, you can combine some retionol to the sunscreen for additional anti-aging benefits





most sunscreens are also rich enough fro dry skin.





hope this helps!
Nivea lotion.light moisturiser, in a blue bottle with a white cap.


get it in 'boots' if you are in UK


Works for me,use it every day for best results. Smell's nice too!!


I take a supply to patagonia where i live and work.cos it's windy where i am. and i have dry skin.
ARBONE will and can take care of this skin condition you have because we penatrate the skin to go deep below the skins top layer to fix and repair damage from products we use that contain mineral oils, lanoline, dyes, perfumes, and ingreidents that don't belong and just sit on the surface of our skin. ARBONNE is pure safe and botanical and is made with formulations from swerthland that penatrate and leave your skin feeling very soft and hydrated. we are the number one health and wellness company in the world and have proven results we address a full line of products for any age skin care needs we have the intelllegence line for skin under 25 we have the FYI collections for teens and we have nutrimin c re9 for skin over 25 (men and women) which is our number one seller for skin care and you will love these products that work because of our formulations we cure acne finelines wrinkles age spots and dark circles under the eyes and all type of rashes so just click on my profile and see these incredible products and e-mail me if you would love a sample and try these products and if you have any questions about what you need to order thanks and your welcome because we also have fasical mask the really work and a thermal fusion mask that is like getting a dermabasion skin peel you would love. When you care enough use the very best
Hi! I have the same problem as you and like you, I started looking for solutions to my problem. My friend told me about Dermagenics -- this really great all-in-one moisturizer. I have been using it for a few months and I assure you, it will give you great, smooth skin. The best thing about it is that I don't have to buy other products because it is a skin care system in one. I can also use it for the skin around the eyes, face and neck because it is very gentle. It is perfect for your sensitive skin because it has no harmful ingredients like glycolic acid and alpha hydroxys, ingredients found in most skin care products. These can also attract sun damage. Dermagenics also leaves out formaldehyde, toxic alcohol, harmful oils, waxes, nylons, allergenic fragrances, artificial dyes and other toxic substances. You will feel all the benefits and have no risks. I urge that you really try it. They have a sale this christmas time. Get more info at http://www.dermagenics.biz.
try Nivea products they are very good and don't irritate the skin.
Moisturizers fall into two categories: water-in-oil and oil-in-water formulas. These moisturizers are better known as night and day creams, respectively. Day creams are light and easily absorbed. That's why they leave your skin dry.





Now, night creams are heavier and more oily than their counterpart allowing it to stay on the skin surface for a longer period of time but you probably don't want to apply this for daytime use.





I know of an all-in-one anti aging cream that might be a suitable alternative for you. You can find a review of the product and some other recommendations here: http://www.skincarecounsel.com/?page_id=鈥?/a>





Hope this helps. Good luck.
Anything made by BioElements. Its the only skin care I use. Right after I wash my face it dry and tight. I use crucial moisture. They have alot of anti aging products as well. The great thing about BioElements is that it was meant to be mixed with its other products without that feeling of having to much on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment