Friday, December 18, 2009

At what age should I start using anti-aging cream?

25. Teens should be using a face wash and applying a moisturizer with SPF 15 minimum during the day and one with no Sunscreen at night. )That clears pimples.


At 25, you really need to be using a serum or an antioxidant booster to fight pollutants under the moisturizer at night. Sounds like a lot of trouble, but if you want to look 22 at 32, that's the way to go!At what age should I start using anti-aging cream?
I think when ever you are ready to commit to the morning and nightly ritual. I am 21 years old and use it already. I have a cleaner with a tonic 2 in 1 combo to skip a step and then I have my morning cream with an spf of 45 and then at night I put on the other cream. I don't think it ever too early to start. If you don't want to though a good start is at least sunblock during the day.





My father is 42 years old and has always used the creams on his face and they always confuse him for my bf. He truly has kept up with his aging.At what age should I start using anti-aging cream?
As soon as you start seeing those creases around the eyes. The skin around the eyes is the thinnest and usually the first place we see wrinkles. Even without wrinkles, by your late 20's you should be using an anti-aging skin care line.


I recommend and use Arbonne's NutriMinC RE9 anti-aging skin care line.


The Wash, eye cream and moisturizers are AWESOME!
any age. i think retin-a is very good for the skin regardless of whether or not it is aged. it keeps the pores clear, prevents acne, and rebuilds collagen and elastic tissue in the dermis
At the age when you start getting wrinkles...

No comments:

Post a Comment