Friday, December 18, 2009

What's a good anti-aging cream for someone in their early 20s?

This is a great questions. Many women don't realize that 20 is the perfect age to begin and Anti-Aging regime for your skin.


I personally have tried many, until I found Arbonne's RE9 anti aging line 4 years now and I love it.


I can provide sample.What's a good anti-aging cream for someone in their early 20s?
I dont know why someone in her 20s woud need an anti-aging cream. I will say that I have started using Aquaphor on my face at night in the winter when my skin gets dry. It's (amazingly) noncomdogenic (sp) and makes my skin nice and smooth. I think it might help with wrinkles too...not that I really have any yet, but you know...What's a good anti-aging cream for someone in their early 20s?
My mum told me to start taking Imedeen pills after i turn 25 years old because she uses it and gets comments about her youthful looks ALL THE TIME and it gets really annoying when people say that we look the sisters!





YEah so i think you should invest in some, i think it's a little pricey but better than those creams http://www.imedeen.co.nz/default.aspx
A great firming natural moisturizer I know is:


http://www.deliziososkincare.com/Rejuven鈥?/a>


its great check it out!
A good moisturizer is Juice Beauty or Dr. Denese Defense Creme which both can be purchased on QVC or eBay.





I use both products! It's never too young to moisturize!
  • hack into myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment