Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can somebody please suggest what anti-aging cream is best for an asian skin.?

try eternalist.


http://www.beyondskinscience.com/face-skin-care/anti-aging-facial-massage/


go to this websiteCan somebody please suggest what anti-aging cream is best for an asian skin.?
Simran, I suppose Asian skin is the same as any other type of skin. I recommend what I use; Preve extreme anti aging by Isabella Pelle. It's made specifically for fine lines/wrinkles. It has the highest concentration of ';peptides'; active ingredients to fight them. Also has the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. Google Isabella Pelle. This has kept my skin baby smooth.Can somebody please suggest what anti-aging cream is best for an asian skin.?
Hi simran





my mother uses pro x

No comments:

Post a Comment