Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can anyone recommend a good anti-aging cream with Beta Hydroxy / Salicylic Acid?

Before spending an arm and a leg on a product, I really would like some input from people out there who have experience with different brands, etc. Is there one brand or type that is known for being the most effective? I am looking for something with at least 2% Beta Hydroxy (aka Salicylic Acid). Any testimonials or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!Can anyone recommend a good anti-aging cream with Beta Hydroxy / Salicylic Acid?
';Complex 15'; is an excellent product and can be found at most pharmacies.Can anyone recommend a good anti-aging cream with Beta Hydroxy / Salicylic Acid?
try this website


http://www.makeupalley.com/


their are tons of product reviews
salicylic acid is what used to clean pools. try a swimming pool supply store.
I love Arbonne's anti-aging products. here are some before and afters: http://www.arbonne.com/company/people/be鈥?/a>





I like the eye cream, as a mother of 3 young kids, the lines and dark circles were bad.... Also, my mother-in-law uses the body wash and lotion and loves it. Most people that try it do very well with the anti-aging line.





-Angela


http://www.gleamignskin.myarbonne.com
I use MD Forte. It has glycolic acid which is what you want. It is a wonderful product and has really helped with the fine lines. I also use the facial cleanser and it helps shrink large pores. It is available at dermatologists offices.
If you are open to a new suggestion, I use an anti-aging cream with Alpha Hydroxy 8% by Walgeens, it is simply called Alpha Hydroxy Face Cream and comes in a white jar, black lid, costs about $9.00. Alpha Hydroxy is a non-toxic derivative from sugar cane and is known for its exfoliating (removes dead skin cells) and rejuvenating effects. It tightens and firms skin, and I have been using it for over a year. I am mid(ahem) forties and do not have any wrinkles! I also wear sunscreen, and makeup with sunscreen added to make sure I don't get sunburned on my face.
salicylic acid is very drying and i doubt it would be of help in an anti aging cream, they are usually alpha hydroxy products, which is what one doctor on oprah said was the only product proven to really improve the look of your aging skin. its not expensive, alpha hydrox brand was about 6 dollars a bottle when i tried it.
I personally have not tried this, but Olay has Total Effects Anti-Aging Anti-Blemish Moisturizer http://olay.com/boutique/totaleffects/pr鈥?/a> It contains Salicylic Acid as well!





I use Total Effects 7X http://olay.com/boutique/totaleffects/pr鈥?/a> It's an anti-aging moisturizer, but it doesn't contain Salicylic Acid. It's light and it makes a difference in the appearance of my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment