Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What happens if you're a teenager and you use anti-aging face cream?

I'm 19 and I use anti-aging face cream. I don't have any acne etc. Does it do any harm to my skin either now or later?What happens if you're a teenager and you use anti-aging face cream?
Anti-ageing products usually contain stronger concentrations of ingredients to battle the effects of ageing on skin. I would not recommend using an anti-ageing cream yet. There will hardly be any anti-ageing effects and the strong chemicals my cause mild irritation





I know that you think that ';an ounce of prevention is worth a pound in cure'; and you are correct. However, you might want to try a new method. I am also 19 and have tried anti-ageing treatments before, only to be scolded by my dermatologist. The best prevention of ageing skin is to wear sunscreen during the day because excess sun speeds up the wear and tear of skin. At night, use a hydrating lotion for the face. Save your money and creams for your later years.





Good luck!What happens if you're a teenager and you use anti-aging face cream?
you end up back in nappies???????
dont do this, ur skin is still young u dont need it. It has harsh chemicals, taht can really damage ur skin. Dont do it anymore!!!
you get the face of a fetus
something bad will happen
It is definitely going to start clogging your pores. You shouldn't be worrying about anti ageing at such a young age. If you really want to prevent ageing...WEAR SUNSCREEN everyday no matter if it is cloudy or not. That is the key!
You'll have the face of a 2 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment