Friday, December 18, 2009

At what age should women start using anti-aging cream?

I heard that when using a lot of anti-aging creams, skin can loose its elasticity and with time it will create more wrinkles then it fixed.At what age should women start using anti-aging cream?
My best friend is a consultant for Arbonne, the all natural swedish cosmetics and face care. I've not heard that you can incur wrinkles by using a lot of creams, but it's totally possible. The most important part is taking care of your skin though, and here is the best advice I've gotten, and it's scientifically proven.


1. Don't wash too much- twice a day is completely sufficient, the night one being more important than the morning one. (providing you washed your face the night before!)


2. Use 2 different lotions - after washing your face and using a toner, if desired, MOISTURIZE. For day moisturizing use an SPF- sun and smoking are the worst 2 proven wrinkle accelerators. For night moisturizing, use a bit heavier cream.





Perhaps you can strike a happy medium by using a gentle eye cream at night, but not in the morning. This way you're giving your skin the drink it needs, but not OVER doing it.


Good luck!!At what age should women start using anti-aging cream?
true.





start using it when visible grin lines, etc start forming....but not before.
the key is moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. Start in your 20s and never stop.
The young lady with the reply from her friend of Arbonne is right


obviously your question is of very young so I would not worry too


much right know.


Protect your visible skin always with a moisturizer,anti-aging is for the weary forty and above. Skin types at that age very, being younger your skin is still vibrant and plyable. During the upcoming months of winter and the breezes use a spf moisturizer daily the air is dryer. use a standard moisturizer during the day. Should use a natural moisturizer nothing of chemicals or petroleum/lanolins.
105 years old!!!if bye then you can past the wrinkles hons!!
They say when you start to show signs of aging. I say use it before. That way you can help prevent them. One of the best preventions of photo aging (damage from every day sunlight) is sun block. Use SPF 15 on your face every day.
Start with a nice moisterizing anit-aging cream and its never to early to start
I wud like to kno that too :)
I believe in prevention rather than a cure... take care of your skin in other ways:


- Use a moisturisor and sunscreen every day.


- Stay out of the sun and or wear a hat whenever possible,


- Avoid frowning a lot,


- Dont pick or pull at the skin on your face,


- Dont scrub your face with anything rough.





I dont believe anti-aging creams would need to be used till you start thinking you need it - if at all. Im a bit sceptical as to their benefits anyway.
There are something like 20,000 anti-aging products out on the market. Obviously most probably don't work. I agree with the person above saying moisturize, moi....





Don't waste your money on anti aging creams, spend it on moisturizing creams.
I started young( st Ive's with collagen, collagen is an anti wrinkle ingredient) but this is really a moisturizer...I'm 27 now and I look a lot younger...every one says I look the most 21...I don't smoke or drink alcohol, but I do drink lots of water, I don't tan, I wear sun block...I have flawless beautiful skin...so start as young as possible. But go for more natural skin products...not those which have those nasty strong chemicals...in the long run they will do more damage to your skin than restore it.
I would start using it once you reach age 30. Before that I would use a good moisturizer daily.
I think 25.. this is when the elasticity starts to break down

No comments:

Post a Comment