Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm 23 years old and am looking for an anti-aging cream appropriate for my age?

I believe in starting these products early to get the best results. However I don't need the $100 deep wrinkle eraser creams, just something mild (that also actually WORKS) that will help to prevent anything in the future. Any recommendations?I'm 23 years old and am looking for an anti-aging cream appropriate for my age?
WELL I JUST TURN 24 %26amp; LOOKING FOR THE SAME THING. SO FAR I BEEN USING A LOT CLINIQUE PRODUCTS. AND ITS DOING GREAT ON MY SKIN JUST TRY IT. THEY HAVE SALES ASSISTANTS TO HELP YOU ON YOUR NEED.I'm 23 years old and am looking for an anti-aging cream appropriate for my age?
Sunblock. If you apply sunblock everyday you will be grateful in the future.
i'm 23 too!





i've also opted not to get the $100 creams but i also want to start early.





i honestly believe sunblock is a big must so i use jergens natural glow daily facial moisturizer with spf20 and uva/uvb protection. if i'm going to be out in the sun for a long time i will use a higher spf.





morning and night i use garnier fructis anti fatigue eye cream. it was cheap and it keeps my under eyes moisturized. however, it doesn't contain spf so i make sure to put my jergans natural glow over the eye cream.





i use Olay Foaming Face Wash, Sensitive Skin as my face wash.





and i exfoilate and use masks and all the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment