Friday, December 18, 2009

I am 25 do you recommend anti aging cream or any special kind of lotion??

I think I have a good complexion I have a lot of black heads though they drive me nuts whats the best way to get rid of them?I am 25 do you recommend anti aging cream or any special kind of lotion??
http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/health/how-to-get-rid-of-blackheads


chk this outI am 25 do you recommend anti aging cream or any special kind of lotion??
always wash your face before bed, use a cleanser then a toner and always use a moisteriser one that has sun protection
No, do not use an Anti-Aging cream as you are only 25.


I would recommend using Neutrogena Black-removal face wash or any other cleansing face wash twice a day, daily, once after you wake up %26amp; once before you sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment