Friday, December 18, 2009

When should I start using anti-aging cream ?

I am currently using a new Avon product called, ';youth extending';... I wonder if that's good for my age.. (I'm only 26).. I am worried about the fine lines around the eyes.. trying to slow that process...What would you suggest ladies??





Thanks.When should I start using anti-aging cream ?
If the cream you're using isn't bothering your skin or doesn't feel too heavy, then stick with it.





The best thing to do is to wear SPF %26amp; wear sunglasses to protect the skin around your eyes. Sun damage = the leading cause of wrinkles.





Related article: http://www.cosmeticscop.com/learn/art.as鈥?/a>When should I start using anti-aging cream ?
I am Counter Manager for Elizabeth Arden cosmetics. We have a new product called Intervene.


This is a product that is designed for your age group up to 45.


It has a wonderful cleanser that has exfoliating properties to get off the dead skin, a moisture lotion or cream for drier skin and an Eye cream, too.


Women who are older just love it, too.
Keep doing what you are doing now. 26 is not to young to start using anti-aging cream and stay out of the sun. I started using face cream when I was around 20 and have kept it up. I am now 42 and basically wrinkle free. Most people think I am in my mid 30's. I have tried different kinds, but I do like the Regenerist by Oil of Olay.
it definitely won't hurt at all! always apply sun screen before going out, even if you don't go anywhere. that helps A LOT and you can also take prenatal vitamins has thsi does wonders for the skin. i asked my doctor the same question (i am a few years younger) and he told me that its never too early to start.
I'm 30 and I'm using some of the Oil of Olay stuff...I don't really think there's a bad time to start. My great aunt used only Vaseline Intensive care her whole life, and her skin was great! Basically the idea is to keep the skin moisterized...no matter what you're using. If you're already seeing fine lines, then I'd say getting into the habit won't hurt. Personally, I don't think they actually do ANYTHING..but hey..it's worth a shot, right?
Garnier nutitionist is supposed to be good for 20-30 year olds, it protects against pollution and sun etc.I don't have any wrinkles yet lol, but I'd use it anyway because it's really light and 1pot lasts a long time. I use the night and day one, you can also get one for your eyes, but I thought I'd leave that a few years (i'm only 21) x

No comments:

Post a Comment