Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a good anti-aging eye cream?

I'm 24 and starting to think I should be a little more proactive about wrinkles! What are some good eye creams for this? Thanks!What is a good anti-aging eye cream?
My mom is 39 and she uses Olay EVERYTHING and people ask her if shes in collage (: Haha i recomend it!What is a good anti-aging eye cream?
I use Nivea Visage Day Cream, it's very light and always makes my face feel nice and smooth.





You should get one with SPF or UV filters in it as the sun can be really damaging to your skin, apply it before you put on your make-up and your face will be protected throughout the day :)
you should watch the show from Oprah when she discuss with DR. Oz about a new powerful anti-aging. check the video at my source
rub french toast on ur pupils
ponds age miracle or olay

No comments:

Post a Comment