Friday, December 18, 2009

I am 30 years old and looking for the good anti aging cream for face and eyes. What do you recommend?

I am 30 years old and looking for the good anti aging cream for face and eyes. What do you recommend?I am 30 years old and looking for the good anti aging cream for face and eyes. What do you recommend?
Look for something that contains retinol, Vitamin E and fruit acids.


Make sure that you use a cream specifically for the eye area and another for the rest of your face - and don't forget your neck and hands plus decolletage - which are also prone to showing signs of aging.I am 30 years old and looking for the good anti aging cream for face and eyes. What do you recommend?
I love Aveda skin care products. Their whole line of skin, hair, and make-up are the best!!! The anti-wrinkle serum leaves your skin soft and smoothe. All the products smell awesome, too. I have also had great results from Kirkland Borghese line. The products work great and they have a whole skin care line.
I use Skin Genisis, I think by Loreal. There is a serum and a lotion to be used together, they are great! I am 34 and people think I am 25 or 26. I can definitely notice a difference since I started using it.
Consumer Reports did a survey and found that Olay Regenerist worked as good as any other higher priced product. I plan on trying this one myself
I personal swear by Arbonne!! I have has amazing results with the RE9 eye cream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment