Friday, December 18, 2009

Hi I'm 28 & would like to know what is a good skin cream/ anti aging cream to use? Mainly at night. ?

I just noticed little wrinkles under my eyes %26amp; would like to slow down the aging process. Thanks any recommendations on what you use would be great!!Hi I'm 28 %26amp; would like to know what is a good skin cream/ anti aging cream to use? Mainly at night. ?
I'm 29 will be 30 next month. If you are looking for natural product, I'm using Revitol. If you never heard about it you can read it from this website http://amoxicilln.com/reduce-those-aging-signs/ They offer free samples too, but I think it's just for a limited time.Hi I'm 28 %26amp; would like to know what is a good skin cream/ anti aging cream to use? Mainly at night. ?
Any product with retinol has been shown to help reduce wrinkles, also antioxidants are nice. Neutrogena makes a few products that have both of these in them. And anything from the Olay regenerist line is pretty good too (too rich for my oily skin but good for people who can handle the moisture). I am currently using Neutrogena anti wrinkle eye cream and Garnier eye roller (the weird one with the silver ball in it lol). The most important thing you can do to prevent wrinkles in to use a sunscreen every single day, if you don't do that you will get more wrinkles no matter what.
Hello! I can't directly answer your question, but I hope this helps okay? :) I have heard of people using Retin-A/Tretinoin, and used to use it during my acne treatment.





{How does it work?}


It removes dead skin cells faster, allowing faster renewal of skin cell. Basically, you're going to look younger! Read up Wikipedia for the in-depth explaination.





{Usage Information}


Careful not to overuse/lather thick amounts of it, its really drying. x3 Believe me! Remember to cover it up with a good moisturizer! Plus, you should ONLY use it at night. So it even suits your needs! With the side-effects of itching or drying... hehe, do check with your dermatologist first.





(Important Step!)


Your skin is more sensitive to the UV rays when using this drug. So in the morning, I will recommend using sun block. (You need it anyway!) It will prevent/reduce age spots. :D Be careful to choose the right one, and you could be using make-up that's already has some SPF protection? Unfortunately, it only prevents darkening of your skin.





Therefore, you also need UVA/UVB protection... the one to prevent aging!





I quote Wikipedia's sources: Even some products labeled ';broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection'; do not provide good protection against UVA rays. The best UVA protection is provided by products that contain zinc oxide, avobenzone, and ecamsule.





So, look out for those ingredients! :) Oh, but be careful cause the skin near the eye is really thin already. Doh.





Good luck! Read the sources for more info!;D
I've used Oil of Olay products for years, and love them.





Also read a good review about Neutrogena Healthy Skin Night Cream (supposed to be one of the best OTC retinol face creams) so I'm using it now. It's only been a couple of weeks though and I think the write up said 4 - 6 wks to see results, if used nightly.
Hey,


I think you should look at some Avon products!!!


They have great products for anti aging like their new ANEW CLINICAL advanced wrinkle corrector... Awesome product!!! and doesnt cost much either!!!


http://www.youravon.com/nafeesawhite.
I鈥檓 obsessed with Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream. It鈥檚 genius. Put a little around your eyes and on your cheeks and lips, and you鈥檙e done. It gives you a totally natural glow. And when you fly, it鈥檚 awesome because it keeps your skin from drying out.
http://www.deliziososkincare.com/Rejuven鈥?/a> takes away wrinkles and doesn't irritate my super sesitive skin!
I use Oil of Olay (for combination/oily skin) in the morning/evening after I wash my face with the new Neutrogena Grapefruit scrub and then clinique all about eyes in the evening.
i love what i am using, vitager really make me look younger and stay young, stops premature aging too. my face look fresher and tighter.
I really like the new Regenerist stuff. Not cheap, not expensive.


Don't put butter on your face, please. I can't believe someone does that! I wonder if they tan with Crisco?!
I like to use Country Crock. It may seem counter intuitive but it works if you are looking for that LeAnn Rimes, southern polished face.
Lancome
Honestly, I use cocoa butter (the tummy tub for pregnancy). It's awesome and it doesn't leave it oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment