Friday, December 18, 2009

What's a good anti-aging cream or wrinkle skin cream?

I am 25. I do not have wrinkes under my eyes or crows feet yet. However I have been told by my hair stylest and other female friends that now is the time to start putting on the anti aging cream to prevent looking older at such a young age. Is this true? If so what do you recommend?What's a good anti-aging cream or wrinkle skin cream?
I reccomend obeyyourbody.com I personally know the owner and she is from Israel and her products come straight from the Medderatian Sea. She sells sunburn cream, anti-aging cream, baggy eye cream, acne cream, mudmask and so much more. It really helped me and I hope it helped you.What's a good anti-aging cream or wrinkle skin cream?
Truely, the best is Beauticontrol's product's, I've tried them all...they have prooducts suited for your ';skins'; age...


please take the time to check them out!





http://www.beautipage.com/katie_spa_at_home_gal


Also view their ad, and further info. on YouTube!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqoIKbsB4o8


very best wishes...
botox %26amp; love it will help botox is tops
Oprah had a guy on her show that talked about skin care products and he said to use Alpha hydroxide for anti-aging. I buy it at Walgreen's and use it combined with a moisturizer.
i am 24 and I use Olay... it feels good
yes! I am 26 and started about a year ago doing this. I prefer Origins...eye serum made from mushrooms (awesome!) I use this twice a day as well as a face lotion from Origins called Youthtopia...I have gotten numerous compliments on my skin from the use of these 2. Also if you want to splurge, before I use the Youtopia, I use Modern Fusion. It's a skin catalyst that really holds in moisture. But none of these are greasy..Good Luck
There's a product called Vitamin C


facial Serum by Avalon Organics and it is sold in most health food stores and you can't go wrong with it at any age. Also check out some of the products they sell in the health food store. Neutrogena has a real nice line that I use and I have been very happy with the results. You are right...aging doesn't happen overnite and the sooner you get a handle on it the better.
I don't think you need anti-ageing creams because that will be a lot of money. my mum says that people are only wrinkly and needing anti-ageing creams now because when they were younger they didn't moisturize in any way. you just need to keep using lots of normal lotion at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment