Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm 27 and I need an anti aging cream! Which is the best?

I am starting to get fine lines around my lips (like when i Purse my lips-drinking from a straw, etc) and I want an anti wrinkle cream but I want the best for my money---I also want one that is Cruelty free. Any suggestiosn?I'm 27 and I need an anti aging cream! Which is the best?
Arbonne!! i am 30 and love it!! If you would like a samples please email me!! Arbonne Is cruelty free and does not use animal by products either gross!!





Arbonne premium skin care products are formulated in Switzerland and made in the U.S.A. Our proprietary skin care formulas are:


Botanically based


pH correct


Hypoallergenic


Dermatologist tested


Never tested on animals


Formulated without animal products or by-products


Formulated without mineral oil


Formulated without dyes or chemical fragrancesI'm 27 and I need an anti aging cream! Which is the best?
I have heard many ppl rave about Renergie from Lancome--although I have yet to try it myself. Catherine Zeta-Joes swears by it.
Forget about it. At 27, it's too late to do anything. That's REALLY old...
Mary Kay, my mom is almost 50 and everyone thinks she is in her early 30's, she looks amazing and she always says it's from her Mary Kay
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/
I'm not so sure exactly which one is best for your skin type. Go to www.sephora.com and find out. You get what you pay for, so you might want to pay a little more to get the better quality.
try botox in bottle - its better than anything I've tried before , very smoothing , firming, besides being all natural- I use Porcelain doll-


And they have sample size too, which I like about their products- maybe a sample will be enough for your lips

No comments:

Post a Comment