Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best oil-free anti-aging cream?

I am in my mid-twenties, but heard that using anti-aging cream early will help skin resiliancy and help prevent wrinkles from forming until later. I still break out pretty easily, so whatever I use would have to be oil-free and non-comegentic.What is the best oil-free anti-aging cream?
I once saw this woman, must've been in her 80's, she had great-looking skin! I complimented her on her skin and asked her what she did.


She told me that she found a cream that she liked and bought a whole case of it. A little excessive, if you ask me. She also told me that it didn't really matter what cream you put on your face as long as it is always moisturized.


I have picked up the following information for various places:


Put cream on your face after a shower, while your face is still damp.


Wash your face-with WATER ONLY!!!


Put on cream in the morning AND at night.


Never go to bed with any make-up on you face.


Drinking water is great for your skin.


and.......


this one is strange but, it seems to be legit...


mix together 1 part Vaseline and 1 part moisturizer to use as your night cream.


My grandma used Vaseline on her eyelids to keep out the dirt, she was always gardening, and she had GREAT skin there.What is the best oil-free anti-aging cream?
try preage, about slightly above 100 in sin
I like Olay Total Effects myself.
Vitamin C serum is excellent. You are wise to start early, so I am sure you will always have lovely skin.


Vitamin C is an anti-oxidant, so that will help protect your skin from aging. Also, Vitamin C helps in the production of collagen, a component of skin. You wear it under whatever moisturizer you are using. Apply the Vitamin C serum daily. I use Skinceuticals, but there are surely others on the market.


Be sure to use sunscreen at all times, to protect against photo-aging. I use Purpose, which I find at any drug store. It is specifically formulated for oily skin.


And if you go to the beach, do wear a stronger sunscreen, with spf 30 or even 50.
I would recommend The Abyssine Cream from Kiehl's. I have used a whole bottle and I just love it. It can moisturize your skin, even out your skin tone and tighten your skin. If you break out easily, you could consider The Abyssine Lotion instead of cream.
Try http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/skincare/moisturization/10862600/10862600/default.aspx , you will love it
oil of olay regentirst it is pricey but the best you can buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment