Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best anti-aging cream for a 27 year old with oily skin?

i've never used any anti-aging creams and seldom moisturize as most moisturizers make me break out.


help?What is the best anti-aging cream for a 27 year old with oily skin?
I'm 27 with an oily T zone (that is before I found my miracle cure)!





I recommend Arbonne. Their revolutionary NutriMinC Re9 Anti Aging products are pure, safe, beneficial, result oriented, and made in Switzerland with the highest of European standards. They are Botanically based, pH correct, Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist tested, Never tested on animals, Formulated without animal products or by-products, Formulated without mineral oil , Formulated without wax, dyes, alcohol, or chemical fragrances, Made with Nanosphere Technology to help the products adjust to your specific skin type, and Specifically formulated to meet the needs of people with different skin types (dry, oily, combination, acne, sensitive, skin conditions, etc).





Research shows that 6 months continued use of Arbonne's Anti-Aging: NutriMinC RE 9 line with 9 KEY anti-aging elements gives a 68% decrease in deep density lines and wrinkles. However, within 1 month of using the system, you'll start to notice amazing results. Arbonne is a try before you buy company with the option to save 35-75%. To learn more, you can visit my 360 page or my website under my profile.What is the best anti-aging cream for a 27 year old with oily skin?
research the oil of olay line

No comments:

Post a Comment