Friday, December 18, 2009

I am 28, should I start using anti-aging cream (especially around my eyes) yet?

If yes, any recommendations for an anti-aging eye cream especially?I am 28, should I start using anti-aging cream (especially around my eyes) yet?
Let me start with the three top reasons for aging:


1) SUN


2) Dehydration to the skin


3) Free Radicals





The number one way to prevent aging is by wearing SUNSCREEN!! So if you're not using it yet, that's the first thing you should do. And if the actual sunscreen is what is preventing you from wearing it, there are sunscreen ';powders'; you can use. Peter Thomas Roth has an amazing one.





Okay, so it's never to early to start using anti-aging stuff for you face. It's actually recommended to start using it in your early twenties. It will depend on how much you're in the sun or smoke, ect. though. A great early anti-aging is Vitamin C, you can find it in the form of lotions, facewashes, and most effectively, in serums. Besides helping to reduce already damaged skin from the sun, smoke, stress, it will help to prevent furthur/future damange. I'm a big believer and user in Vitamin C and besides the benefits, you're skin will also look and feel more healthier.





If you want to actually use an actual anti-aging product, go right ahead, there are so many to choose from. If you want to find the better quality ones, I would choose a pricier one, since they have the most acutally proven benefits. That goes the same with eye creams. And usually when shopping for one, they come in two forms: lotions or gels. If you are more on the dry skin side, I would recommend wearing a lotion one, and also lotions are better for using at night. On the other hand, gels are great to wear under makeup because the makeup wont slide off with a gel. And try to look for one with anti-oxidants, they will help with the damage from free radicals.





So all in all, after my drawn out babble, yes, I would recommend to start using one now. And remember to dab, dab, dab whatever you choose to purchase under you eyes, because tugging and such will only increase the damage to your most delicate area of skin you have.





Hope this helped! And you can find many great products at Ulta, Sephora and department stores. Good luck in finding the perfect anti-aging product!I am 28, should I start using anti-aging cream (especially around my eyes) yet?
try to check this site. http://www.bestantiwrinklecreamreviews.c鈥?/a> this is a review site of anti aging creams.
yes the early you start to use of creams much better is for your skin so go ahead take care of your body.
If I was you I would just go for a good moisturizer. My favorite is the Hydrating Creme Concentrate from Bee-Luscious. This stuff is awesome. It's oil, petroleum jelly and alcohol free. At your age this should be sufficient. But Bee-Luscious does have some great patented ant-aging creams, if you are set on using one, but I would advise against until your around thirty five or when you start noticing some fine lines.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
I started using Oil of Olay when I was 22. It is never to early to take care of your skin. Right now I am using the Garnier anti-aging eye cream but I've also used the Oil of Olay kind. They both about equally good. I tend to stick to the cheaper brands because I don't make enough money to buy the fancy department store kinds. I'm 37 and most people think I am younger than I actually am so I'd assume that it must do something.
yes, i'm 25 and I just started so i wont have all those wrinkles.. best stuff...avon
If you don't need it, don't use it.
Yes you should use it! Don't wait until you have wrinkles, prevent them!

No comments:

Post a Comment