Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best anti-aging cream?

I'm 27, and have oily skin. I want something that will help fight off the years. I have always been told I look younger than my actual age and I want to keep it that way. Any suggestions before nature takes its course?What is the best anti-aging cream?
Ask your boyfriend to give you some magic white stuff. It cures everything!What is the best anti-aging cream?
Ok liek Mary Kay rox! I know this lady who sells it and I use some of the products. The TimeWise Microdermabrasion Set works really well to fight fine lines, refine pores and achieve beautifully smooth skin 鈥?immediately 鈥?with this simple, two-step set. You see results after one use!! The link to the lady's website is below. Also you can like click the second to view the product. I really hope u try it.
I'll admit I'm a little biased, so of course I'll say try Mary Kay. I got my grandma on the TimeWise cleanser and moisturizer (not even the entire Miracle Set), and she's been getting compliments on the difference it's made in her skin.





The TimeWise line is customizable to your skin type so you can get everything you need to keep your skin looking beautiful.





You can go to www.marykay.com to find a consultant in your area. It wouldn't hurt to have a free facial just to try the products. It'll take about 30-45 minutes of your time to learn about and try the products, and you don't have to buy anything if you don't like it. Greatest thing is that you'll have a 100% satisfaction guarantee with your products -- if you find a consultant, she can tell you more about that.





It's great that you want to try anti-aging products now. It's so much easier to start younger than to try to reverse the signs of aging. Good for you. =)
Creams are only what you put on the outside, what happens inside your body affects how you aged too.You can start taking grape seed supplements. It has antioxidant and helps with slowing down the aging process.I'm 38 and I look 21.But I believe that it's more to do with your genes.Since you have good genes,you should take care of it.
I have tried everything from Estee Lauder, Clinique, Avon, Mary Kay, Channel.., and so many more..the best if you can believe this is Oil Of Olay..go to their website and they will help you determine the right formula for your skin..Good Luck..and hey it's great that you are starting now to take care of your skin..
Athena is supposed to be very good (and proven) with quick results. I have seen it on here.





http://www.ibuywrinklecream.com/Anti-Agi鈥?/a>
Dermalogica (U.S.A) products are fantastic !


Sold mainly in spas and beauty salons.


For the lower budget range, I think Oil of Olay


is pretty good.:)
The fountain of youth??





Eat a lot of fruit, preferably the red kinds, it's the best product.
Cleanser - Silkpro


Toner - Slikpro Hydrasoft Balancer


Moisturizer- Olay Total Effects
olay or burtsbees but you still seem pretty young

No comments:

Post a Comment