Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's the best kind of anti-aging face cream for a 20 year old girl to use to PREVENT signs of aging?

If it makes any difference, I'm a well complected Hispanic.What's the best kind of anti-aging face cream for a 20 year old girl to use to PREVENT signs of aging?
I would recommend trying active hydrating by olay. I use it, I am 21, and I love it! It is not exactly an anti-aging cream but it hydrates your skin. My skin looks wonders! If you search online about the cream there are many women claiming that the cream has slowed down aging by alot. I also use alot of sun screen: I put it on after I put on the olay cream. Give it a try =)What's the best kind of anti-aging face cream for a 20 year old girl to use to PREVENT signs of aging?
Sun block or screen that protects agents uva uvb rays.





In truth a large reason you see people that look like crumpled up leather bags has allot to do with their diets. Diets rich in fresh organic fruits, vegetables, as well as fiber rich whole grains, and healthy fatty acids found in nuts seeds and fish, repair and keep your skin healthy from the inside out. Artificial chemicals damage your body and skin this is why organic foods and organic/natural Beauty products are very important.





Derma-e is an amassing non-gmo/organic Beauty company that is by far the best out there. I use their products and have been over joyed. You will be too.
SUNSCREEN SUNSCREEN SUNSCREEN


it does wonders!


its protects your skin from UVA and UVB rays





(UVA rays are sun damaging rays that speed up aging apperance)


(UVB rays are powerful heat exposure that causes sun damage/burns)





minimum spf30 in the spring/summer time, spf15 in the fall/winter!


DAILY
I have tried the Olay and it works for me.
Don't get too hung up on this at 20, but if you want to try some branded anti-aging creams for free that are risk-free, go to http://caring.beauty303.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment