Friday, December 18, 2009

Help finding the perfect anti-aging cream for 24yr old?

I know 24 may seem a little young, but I know prevention is the best method, and I want to post pone those wrinkles as long as I can!





I am not big on skincare (I have used dove my whole life and had pretty good results from it) so I don't know where to begin when looking for a good anti-aging or wrinkle prevention cream. What are some good brands? What type of ingredients should I look for? Any key words? or any other advice you may have to offer in this category.





Thanks!Help finding the perfect anti-aging cream for 24yr old?
Basically, you need to wear make up with SPF in it, always wear sun block, keep yourself hydrated, don't drink too much alcohol or caffeine, don't smoke and moisturise with a decent moisturiser like Oil of Olay. Wrinkle prevention is all down to keeping sun damage at bay. Expensive creams don't work unless they contain SPF.Help finding the perfect anti-aging cream for 24yr old?
Hello Heidi V,


How are you? Avon has a wonderful anti-aging skincare line called ';ANEW'; .

No comments:

Post a Comment