Friday, December 18, 2009

What would happened if a young person puts on anti aging cream?

How young would they look even though they had no wrinkles in the first place.What would happened if a young person puts on anti aging cream?
It won't do anything. There is no wrinkles to fix.


I've used my mum's Olay Anti-Aging Revitalizing cleanser, and it makes my skin very glowy and purified. But it's because of the other ingredients. Not the anti-aging stuff.What would happened if a young person puts on anti aging cream?
I think you answered your own question. There is no actual cream that will keep skin from aging, they name the products like that so women of middle age will buy it.


The best thing you can do for your skin is to keep it clean and then just use a moisturizing cream. If you live in an area that is hot or if you are in the sun a lot then get a cream that also protects against UV rays. The local store where you purchase the cream will carry the products with the most common SPF ratings for your area, the more fair your skin is the higher SPF rating you should use.





Just remember that when you cover your face with cream you are blocking the pores of your skin, most young girls do not need to use any cream except that they think it makes them look better.





If you do use cream, use it lightly and wisely.
I did it when I was 9 to see what happened and nothing happened so it's no big deal. Maybe if you use it when your young it will make your skin better when your old but it's too soon to tell for me because I'm not old. I heard it could make your skin look older if you don't have wrinkles in the first place so I'm glad I only used it once. It isn't worth it to use it just to see what happens though.
If you have no wrinkles in the first place, anti-aging cream could be a waste of money. Instead, try using a moisturizer with SPF or at least 15 daily in order to keep your skin looking young. I have tried using anti-aging creams even though I'm only 17 and there has been no noticeable effects. Moisturizing every day has helped eliminate the few very tiny wrinkles I do have.
Girl, disregard all the foolishness. I'm twenty one and I have a anti-aging moisturizer. You will be fine, you may even have more beautiful skin than if you would when you were older and trying to reverse the signs. Just do your research and ask and esthetician, however mine say's it's fine. But then again, I go to the spa and get facials regularly also.
I'm 14, and put on the anti-ageing cream and I looked 17, instead of 12 as it defined my cheeks clumply. Since it is supposed to cover up wrinkles, it doesn't.
It would give you wrinkles and add at least 10 years to your appearance. Duh. Don't do it.
You'll get wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment