Tuesday, December 22, 2009

To Asian Women: What's the best anti-wrinkle/anti-aging cream for asian skin?

estee lauder's anti wrinkling cream


my friend's mom is 50 but she looks like she's still 30


no wrinkles at all!To Asian Women: What's the best anti-wrinkle/anti-aging cream for asian skin?
Hi,


I started developing pretty bad facial wrinkles after I crossed 35. I was pretty upset about it as I really didn't whink my skin would start degrading in my 30s. I tried altering my diet, took a lot of dark coloured vegetables such as beetroot and tomatoes as these were supposed to be good for wrinkles and also drank plenty of water. It didn't really work though and my Doctor had even suggested that I go for a Debrassion treatment to fade out my wrinkles. I then recently read an article by a lady who claimed that she got rid of her wrinkles using a particular anti-wrinkle product. I tried it and it worked really well. Within 4 weeks my wrinkles had faded out and were barely visible. Really good stuff. You can read more about the lady's article at the link below.





http://wrinklecure.wordpress.com/To Asian Women: What's the best anti-wrinkle/anti-aging cream for asian skin?
Hi


the best cream which i found so far is olay's 6 Matt effect cream.


because this cream is suitable for all skin type since i am allergic to scent so it has no scent. apart from that it removes the wrinkles and enhance the complexion and gives natural shine too.
Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the marks with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
Look at this herbal anti-wrinkle cream from an Asian manufacturer. You can look at this product at


http://www.internationaldrugmart.com/her鈥?/a>
I would reccomend Olay Total Effects. It suits all types of skin.
Good, healthy, lifestyle choices does wonders!
Its hereditary sweety. U cannot bottle it in a jar.
Ponds Age Miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment