Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the Best Anti Aging/Wrinkle Cream?

I am 21 y/o but I am starting to see little wrinkles under my eyes. I want to have tight skin around my eyes with no wrinkles. I want something that will work. Cost doesn't matter.What is the Best Anti Aging/Wrinkle Cream?
u don't have wrinkles on your face. your skin may have some skin damage and dehydration. so use sunscreen, and make a regular cleansing routine for your face before you sleep and moisturize. and once a week use a scrub. stop all soap use on your face.What is the Best Anti Aging/Wrinkle Cream?
Eat healthier, don't smoke or drink. If you want to try a cream, I would go with the new Acai Wrinkle cream. I guess it has that Acai Berry in it, which is supposed to be so healthy for you.
Hydration is the key





http://www.mannalive.com





I use the skin care line and my fine lines and wrinkles have gone away.
there is no such thing as anti aging cream, it's dressed up polly filla

No comments:

Post a Comment