Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best anti-wrinkle or anti-aging cream?

Of course, all of the ads say they're the best. I was wondering if there was a real woman out there who could help me that has had some actual success. I just turned 30 and am beginning to see the signs of wrinkles under my eyes. I want to make sure I am proactive and begin using a good anti-wrinkle/anti-aging cream while I'm young. Thanks!What is the best anti-wrinkle or anti-aging cream?
This is the cream that my wife uses, its a balanced toner. Its a good source of vitamins A, C and E. which needed for maintaining perfect skin.What is the best anti-wrinkle or anti-aging cream?
I'm interested to know this also.. I'm a guy, but still keen to keep a fresh looking exterior =]
use lemon juice + honey + little butter mix all use before night bed time .


wash ur face in morning with aloe soap .


all wrinkle will be gone in 40 days
Do not smoke and use a good sunblock and moisturizer
neutrogena, olay..or go to nordstroms or macys and they can help you out thereee!
  • hack into myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment