Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How old where you when you bought your first tube of anti-aging cream?

I got one yesterday, but I just kind of look at it like a rodent on my vanity. Like I'm admitting I'm old. So how old were you?How old where you when you bought your first tube of anti-aging cream?
25How old where you when you bought your first tube of anti-aging cream?
39
40.
Haven't had one.
never had one!
in my early 20's- that's crazy, even the saleswoman told me not to bother.
Not there yet.
Actually, my dad was obsessed with himself and he had this cream and he thought i was ugly(which im not) and he is..and fat...(i dont share ANY genes with him cause my mom had an affair lmao) and he made me use it and said it would make me less ugly so i did and when my mom saw it she's just like what the f*ck why are you using anti aging cream and im like its moisturizer and she's like no it isnt and laughed and i was so mad and i was only 9!
haven't yet, I'm 27
billy is 51 and hasn't tried it, yet.
i bought mine last year at 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment