Friday, December 18, 2009

If i buy my mom an anti-aging cream for her birthday, is that rude?

if i get her an anti-aging cream, is that rude or could that still be considered considerate?If i buy my mom an anti-aging cream for her birthday, is that rude?
roman,





I gave my mother a bottle of Preve extreme anti aging by Isabella Pelle. She was very happy that I gave it to her. It certainly is not rude to give your mother something that will help her. I use it myself, and that's why I gave my mom one. I very much recommend it. Hope this helps.


Google Isabella Pelle.


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and definitely do not test on animalsIf i buy my mom an anti-aging cream for her birthday, is that rude?
I would find it pretty mean.


Unless she asked for it.


Get her different skin and hair products and put them ALL in those clear plastic bags. Then decorate the bag with ribbons and things like that. Put the anti-wrinkle cream where it's hard to see it.
It's kind of rude..you should get other products like stuff for her hair and then you can put anti-aging cream along with that.
it depends on your mom. if shes laid back and likes jokes, it might be funny to her. but if shes more sensitive she might think its rude.
haha, my mom would probably kill me, but if your mother likes moisturizers and face creams then it should be totally okay
if she wants it well no


but if she doesn't then don't no how she might act :)
nope
  • hack into myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment